Saturday, September 13, 2014

QUESTIONS

Will all who are interested in the seminar on the 24th of October please take a few minutes and post or email us the questions that you may have or want to discuss that evening.  You may also text questions to “4BandC” to 91011.  We will solidify the location once we get a good idea of how many will be attending We would like this to be an open forum so that everyone gets as much out of it as possible.

If you are wanting to attend please contact Carol at 801-558-5952.

Thank you for your interest thus far.  We look forward to the event as much as you do!

Brandon & Cherae 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting about your past and journey! My sister and bro-in-law are in the early stages of this process... He has been caught but blames her for putting it between their marriage, so now she pretends not to see it. I am excited to show her your journey and how very real this is, but also the fact that there is always hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh don't you worry guys, I'll come up with some really good ones. hah love ya, I really hope we can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you could webcast this live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not be able to attend physically but would via webcast. I don't have a specific question but I am curious to learn about how all of this can be applied to a dating (basically engaged) couple and what we should be doing.

    ReplyDelete